Salem, Oregon – In addition to the phone, what is the other item that businesses can no longer survive without? A website. Yet, how many horror stories do you hear about small business managers being held ransom by website designers? And, why does this happen?
Salem, Oregon – In addition to the phone, what is the other item that businesses can no longer survive without? A website. Yet, how many horror stories do you hear about small business managers being held ransom by website designers? And, why does this happen? Because, those same small business managers think they don’t have the ability to design the site themselves. As a result, they seek a professional design firm to create a website for them. They spend a pile of cash in the process. And, maybe the job gets done correctly and maybe it doesn’t. For the small business manager who wants an alternative as well as control, the question becomes, “How can I possibly do this myself?”
Roger Phillips, CEO of Domain Name Ninja, says “Now the small business manager and webmaster can create their own site for about one tenth of the cost of hiring a website design company. And, rather than having to wait weeks or months, they can be up and running in hours.” There is another way to get a website up and going. To that end, Phillips provides ways for finding a do-it-yourself option for website design and launch.
• Find an internet based company that is available 24/7
• Make certain the company can provide cheaply priced domain names and affordable web hosting
• Choose a company that provides user friendly, web design software
• Pick a company that provides software that was designed for the individual who is NOT technically skilled
• Locate a company that provides all these tools – combined in one easy to use interface – so that a website can be designed and launched or as little as $25
“Now anyone can save time, money and frustration, as well as have a professional looking website, ” says Phillips. The days of having to seek out a savvy professional to launch a professional looking website are over.
To find out even more ways to design and launch a professional website for the non-technical individual, visit http:/www.domainnameninja.com. For media inquiries or to schedule an interview with Roger Phillips, call (480)624-2500; or, you can email for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.